- church leaders who have been infused with comfort in and loyalty to a bureaucracy;
- church leaders who have all the right answers to the wrong questions when it comes to real-life ministry;
- church leaders who are out of touch with the real needs of their congregations;
- church leaders who may have all the right initials behind their names, but who may or may not be qualified to lead the church in making disciples;
- church leaders who might well be leading the church in directions the church should not go.
Subscribe for email updates on new releases and current projects:
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
So the bottom-line, end-product of our current denominationally driven model of theological education is